March 25, 2013

Celebrations: Superhero 3rd Birthday Party


We had much fun celebrating our little guy's 3rd birthday this weekend.  The theme was "superhero", and guests were asked to wear costumes.  I got much of my inspiration from pinterest. Here are some pictures.
 


 For the "H" on the door, I cut out a cardboard "H" and covered it with comic book paper.


The green superhero balloons were just black construction paper masks taped on to bright green helium balloons. 

I ordered capes for each child to wear and then take home after the party.



The food spread was so much fun.  I made the backdrop by cutting out black foam core board into a skyline and pasting yellow paper windows on the buildings.  The yellow bags are treat bags - yellow paper bags with super Hs printed and pasted on.







Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment